Thursday 21 June 2012

Hair Raiser Issues

Are you worried about having a bad hair day on your wedding? Fear not we at weddingxtras.co.uk are here to answer all your questions and provide you with advice and support.

 
Q: How do I know I’ve chosen the right hair stylist?
A: Ask around ask your friends and family for their advice.  Ask to see photos of previous brides they have done.  Make sure you have plenty of trials before the wedding so you are sure you are happy with your decision.

Q: We’re on a tight budget so am thinking of doing my own hair, will I regret this?
A: Depends on the style of your wedding if you are having an informal one you can get away with flowing locks, however if you are having a formal one you might like to have a few trials with a hairdresser and “copy” some of their ideas and ask for their suggestions.

Q: How soon before my wedding should I colour my hair?
A:  Our advice is never leaving it too late you want to discuss colour choices at least 6 months before the big day.  Then book your 1st appointment 3months for the full head and then book the “retouch” (to go over the roots) appointment 2weeks before the big day.

Q: I’m having two wedding dresses one for the ceremony and the other for the evening and I wandered whether it was possible to have two hair do’s to complete my looks.
A: We would recommend an “up-do” hair style for the ceremony and a free flowing down style for the evening (just don’t over do the hair spray on the up-do).

Q: I’m thinking of having a half-up, half-down hair style for my day and I was wondering which hair accessories would work?
A: Why not take elements from your wedding dress and try to entwine it in your hair, pick out a detail like pearls and find a comb or a clip which add subtle design to your hair style.

If you like our blogs, please follow us and take a look at our website where you will find inspirational ideas for thank you gifts for your wedding party members, including a great range of wedding cufflinks for all the men.

No comments:

Post a Comment